Saturday 27 February 2010

Chosen Clip

I have chosen a movie clip from the film Open Range (2003). The clip is basically 75% of chapter 4.

The reason why I have chosen this clip is because I think it may be quite a challenge to composite objects within this clip. The main reason is that I had an interesting idea of merging a western/ cowboy genre with science fiction. I think if I carry out this idea well I could create a very comical yet interesting short animation incorporated within a film clip. I shall merge the old with the ultra new making this scene a little more interesting. My idea was that I could build 3D futuristic structures/ building within the environment with futuristic craft flying overhead whilst the two cowboys/ horsemen seem completely oblivious to a futuristic world of technology around them.
Kinda like Star Trek meets Once Upon a time in the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment