Monday 11 January 2010

Planning

First I have to establish what film clip I shall use. I obviously want to try to find a clip which is steady or static so as to provide a good matte base. I also need to make sure that there are minimal obstacles or characters obstructing a potential pathway for animated objects/ characters and locations for buildings/ props.

I have decided I will try to model buildings for the background and animate objects either floating or flying in the background. I shall keep it simple and make sure I understand the principles and skills needed to make these 3D creations look as though they belong within the film clip. Paying particular attention to lighting. I must do all that I can to make it as slick and as professional as possible.

I want to either emphasize a contrast between Old & New, or develop something quite comical or produce something visually interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment